Berry and Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes makes family breakfast that much more enjoyable! No need to stand over a griddle all morning when you can have beautiful, fluffy pancakes straight out of the oven. Little time and little mess! Don’t forget the butter and maple syrup on top and you’re guaranteed to have a happy start to the day.
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
If you’re not careful, these sheet pan pancakes will disappear in seconds! If you’re hoping for some leftovers, serve with a few of these dishes to complete the meal.
- Crispy Skillet Potatoes – The classic breakfast side dish
- Ham & Eggs Scramble – A little savory with your sweet
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino – A comforting, sweet drink to warm you up
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie – More fruit, more fun!
How To: Make Berry and Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes
I’ve always felt like making pancakes was too much fuss. I don’t have a griddle, and making one pancake at a time in a skillet is not the move. Who has time for that??
The beauty of these berry and chocolate chip sheet pan pancakes is the ease and simplicity of making enough for the whole family in a fraction of the time.
It’s also incredibly customizable when it comes to toppings, so you can satisfy everyone in your family.
Next Saturday you must try this out! And then thank me later 😉
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Step 2: Using a mixer, whisk milk, eggs, and vanilla well.
- Step 3: Add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk until just combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Step 4: Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and avocado oil spray. If you want average sized pancakes, use a half sheet pan. If you want very thick pancakes, use a quarter sheet pan. They’ll be so thick you can slice them thinner once they cool.
- Step 5: Pour the batter onto the sheet pan and spread flat. Top with your desired toppings. I enjoy chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and blueberries or strawberries. Combine toppings or divide into segments.
- Step 6: Bake until golden brown and firm when you gently push on the top, about 20 minutes. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Berry and Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 ½ cups almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- avocado oil spray
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butterscotch chips
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl combine milk, eggs, and vanilla and whisk well.
- Next add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt and continue whisking until combined.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the sheet pan and add your desired toppings.
- Bake until firm and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Top with butter and syrup and serve warm.
What are your favorite mix-ins for pancakes? The possibilities are endless when it comes to sheet pan pancakes!
22 thoughts on “Berry and Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes”
I love that this recipe uses almond milk — it sounds delicious and I love the idea of sheet pan pancakes for breakfast!
These berry and chocolate chip sheet pancakes look so good! x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk
This looks really yummy, blueberry and chocolate, what a great combo! x
These look soo yummy!! you had me at berries! I feel like this would be a good one to take to the office or on a Sunday meeting with friends for brunch at someone’s house or something 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
These look so tasty! The berries are a good addition.
A great idea for breakfast. Full of flavour and filling too.
We’re big pancake people in this house! Definitely need to try this!
These are definitely delicious pancakes to prepare for the family this weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
I loved this recipe! It turned out just like the pictures and so delicious.
Such a great idea! This was so easy and tasted amazing!!!
What a delicious treat 😋 I love a good recipe with berries. This pan pancake must taste divinely 🫐💙
love this breakfast! Perfect for family breakfast, or brunch with friends!
A great way to make pancakes for a crowd. No more cold pancakes and everyone can eat at once.
Looks fabulous and super easy and convenient to make. Love the ingredients, thanks for sharing,
This looks and sounds so delicious. Thank you for sharing this easy to make recipe. 🤗
Pastor Natalie (ExamineThisMoment)
Berries and chocolate is perfect and totally satisfying with this easy recipe
Oh yum! I have never heard of this before, but this is such a genius idea. They look so tasty, definitely want to try this out x
This recipe is so good! Me and my very picky toddler loved it. ❤️
This looks sooo yummy! I have to try!
This is the perfect blend of sweet and refreshing!
Okay, my mouth is watering while I read this! And also you managed to show me a recipe that has none of my allergies (a rarity)! This is definitely being sent to husband. Thanks for sharing this!
In the method you mention eggs but in your ingredients there are no eggs. How many eggs do you use?