Red, White, and Blue Charcuterie Board will complete your Fourth of July spread flawlessly! Grab all your red, white, and blue colored foods and get ready to assemble this can’t-miss meat and cheese board. Filled with salty, sugary, and savory snacks alike, this shareable appetizer has something for everyone.
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Round out your cookout this summer with any of these classic finds!
- Easy Homemade Lemonade – It doesn’t get better than iced lemonade on a hot day
- Raspberry Red Wine Spritzer – A red drink to match your festivities
- Roasted Red Pepper Feta Dip – A red, white, and blue side that’s even more delicious than it looks
- Watermelon Pizza with Cream Cheese Icing – A side? A dessert? All of the above
- Very Berry No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream – My favorite July “4” berry ice cream!
- Firecracker Funfetti Sugar Cookies – Firecrackers are a must on independence day
How To: Make Red, White, and Blue Charcuterie Board
The hardest part of a charcuterie board, in my opinion, is rounding up all of the beautiful foods to put on display. And no matter how much you think is enough, you will always need more
My example includes a striped pattern to group the like-colored items, but feel free to assemble however you like! Follow these steps below to create one similar to mine
- Step 1: In opposite corners, group the blue foods together. Put sweet foods in one corner (berries) and more savory (olives, chips) in the other. Use small bowls if needed.
- Step 2: Lay out the white foods in a wide arrangement to completely surround the blue foods. Play with a pattern with the crackers and be sure to place the soft cheese on the edge of the board for easy access.
- Step 3: Cover the rest of the board with red foods. Red food is the easiest to find so you should have plenty options to complete the board. Fold the pepperoni into fun shapes or a rose if you’re bold!
- Step 4: Add toothpick flags and additional July 4th decor to spruce up your patriotic spread
Red, White, and Blue Charcuterie Board
- “Red” foods – strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, red pepper, pepperoni
- “White” foods – variety of cheeses, popcorn, marshmallows, crackers
- “Blue” foods – blueberries, blackberries, blue corn tortilla chips, olives
- To create a striped board, start by grouping the blue foods in opposite corners of the serving board. Use small bowls if needed.
- In a wide section around each set of the blue foods, lay out the various white foods. Set the crackers in a fun pattern and place any soft cheeses towards the edges of the board.
- Fill out the remaining center of the board with the red foods. Fold the pepperoni or use small toothpicks to create a floral feel.
- Decorate with toothpick flags and themed napkins for a festive 4th of July spread!
Have you ever made a themed charcuterie board? They are just so beautiful to look at!