Blueberry Ginger Ale Coolers are too easy to ignore with just 5 basic ingredients! Ginger ale mixes with a blueberry simple syrup to craft this refreshingly sweet elixir.
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Looking for more ways to stay cool? Enjoy any of these refreshing drinks and sweets to help beat the heat!
- Strawberry Kiwi Slush – The ultimate summer fruit combo in icee form
- Raspberry Red Wine Spritzer – Cocktails or mocktails for all
- Dreamy Creamsicle Floats – Is it a drink? Is it a dessert? The best of both worlds
How To: Make Blueberry Ginger Ale Coolers
These blueberry ginger ale coolers will be yours with just a few ingredients and 20 minutes of your time.
The basis of this sweetened drink is the blueberry simple syrup.
Create the syrup by heating blueberries, water, sugar, and lemon juice in a small skillet over medium. Stir constantly and allow the mixture to thicken.
Be sure to crush the blueberries once soft for even more flavor. Set aside and allow the simple syrup to cool.
Fill two glasses with ice and divide the blueberry simple syrup into the glasses. Fill each glass with ginger ale and stir.
Garnish each glass with additional blueberries and a spring of rosemary or thyme to class it up!
Blueberry Ginger Ale Coolers
- ½ cup blueberries + extra to garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 cups ginger ale
- Heat a small skillet of medium heat. Add blueberries, water, sugar, and lemon juice to create a syrup. Stirring constantly, cook until thick. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Fill two cups with ice. Divide the blueberry syrup into the two glasses and fill with ginger ale. Top off each glass with additional blueberries and enjoy.
Ginger ale is a great mixer for cocktails and mocktails alike! Which ginger ale-based drinks do you love to enjoy?