Dreamy Creamsicle Floats are delightful ice cream creations that will quickly become a summertime-favorite. Combining an old-fashioned treat with bright citrus flavor, these chilled beverages will keep you cool and wow your tastebuds!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Looking for more ways to stay cool? Enjoy any of these refreshing drinks and sweets to help beat the heat!
- Strawberry Kiwi Slush – Grown up icee? Yes please!
- Homemade Whole Fruit Popsicles – Naturally sweet and filled with fresh fruit
- Mango Coconut Ice Cream Bars – A rich and creamy ice cream treat
How To: Make Creamsicle Floats
Creamsicles + floats = the best of both worlds
The irresistible mixture of coke with ice cream makes my taste buds sing! However, I don’t drink much soda lately but I was craving that bubbly, creamy sensation. Enter LaCroix!
LaCroix has replaced 95% of the soda drinking in our house and I’m discovering all the great ways it can serve as a rightful replacement.
As with all floats, fill up your old-school fountain shop glasses with several scoops of ice cream. The more the merrier, but 3-4 will do
Fill each glass with about half a can of LaCroix, or just until the foam reaches the top. Top off each glass with orange juice, about ½ cup each if you can.
If you’d like more of a strong citrusy flavor, hold back on some of the LaCroix to allow for more orange juice.
Finish with an additional scoop of ice cream on top, some orange slices, or a little zest for a pop of color. Enjoy!
Dreamy Creamsicle Floats
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 – 12oz cans Orange LaCroix
- 2-4 cups orange juice
- In each glass, place 3-4 scoops of ice cream. Pour about half a can of LaCroix into each glass.
- Top each float with ½ cup of orange juice. If a more prominent orange taste is desired, add another ½ cup to each.
- Finish with an additional scoop of ice cream on top. Enjoy!
What is your favorite bright orange ice cream treat? Sherbet? Creamsicles? Push-pops? Share below!