Mango Coconut Ice Cream Bars are dairy-free, fruit-filled popsicles that I never knew I needed. Welcome in the warmer months with this sweet mango and creamy coconut combo that is refreshingly sweet and will transport you to the tropics. All ages are sure to enjoy this chilled treat to help beat the heat!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Cool off with a full meal that’s light and fresh!
Easy Homemade Lemonade – Nothing quenches your thirst quite like sweet lemonade
- Baked Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs – A light dinner that will surely satisfy
- Mango Chile Chicken – Fire up the grill and keep up the mango trend
- Fresh Summer Citrus Salad – The ultimate fruit salad for summer
- Blueberry Salsa – A sweet and savory salsa full of flavor
How To: Make Mango Coconut Ice Cream Bars
Growing up, we always used molds to make homemade popsicles with our favorite sodas and juices. With just a few extra ingredients, you can have a simple dairy-free treat that satisfies those ice cream cravings.
Start by putting all the ingredients in a large blender or food processor. Blend briefly, for about 1 minute, to ensure it is thoroughly mixed. Feel free to use frozen mangoes for a thicker consistency.
Pour the mango coconut mixture into the wells, but leave around 1/2 an inch of space at the top.
If you’d like mango chunks in your popsicles, add finely diced pieces to the wells with the mixture. For a fun visual effect, add the mango to the wells first to be clustered together at the top.
Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least a few hours. I’ve found overnight works best! When ready to eat, run under warm water to gently loosen them up.
To finish off the mango coconut ice cream bars, toast coconut flakes over medium heat with a tiny splash of oil until golden brown. To get the toasted coconut flakes to stick, first dip the ice cream bars into water and then into the coconut flakes.
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Bars
- ½ cup mango
- 18 oz coconut cream
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup mango diced
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- If using optional mango topping, add to the wells of the popsicle mold. Pour the mixture into the mold, being careful not to overfill. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight or 2-3 hours at the minimum.
- When ready to enjoy, run under warm water and carefully remove each mango coconut ice cream bar from the mold.
Have you ever made ice cream bars at home? You can make this recipe your own by adding any of your favorite fruits or toppings! You can never go wrong with chocolate syrup and ice cream