Cinnamon Gluten Free Mini Muffins are a nutritious, bite-sized breakfast to kickstart your day. Made with only 8 clean ingredients, you can be assured that these scrumptious muffins are a smart choice for your family. With no gluten, no dairy, and no white granulated sugar, Cinnamon Gluten Free Mini Muffins can easily be incorporated into most lifestyles. My only tip: make double so you never run out!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, deservedly so. Kickstart your day with a nutritious plate that will fuel your body and keep you satisfied.
- Italian Frittata – A delicious Italian breakfast that will leave you wanting more
- Savory Breakfast Bowl – Veggies and pulled pork enhance this bowl like no other
- Ham and Eggs Scramble – Ham and eggs done right!
- Crispy Skillet Potatoes – Home fries are a must with a savory breakfast
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake – Coffee cake is always a good choice
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats – Say goodbye to bland oatmeal with these creamy oats
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino – PSL season all year round!
How To: Make Cinnamon Gluten Free Mini Muffins
A year ago, if you would’ve told me I started each day with a gluten free, dairy free muffin I would’ve scrunched up my face in disgust. Little did I know just how tasty healthy alternatives are!
Almond flour is a staple in my kitchen and I use it as much as possible as a replacement for all-purpose flour.
I’ve also discovered the true beauty of a coconut and all of its offerings! Coconut milk, coconut sugar, coconut cream, coconut oil – this fruit is the jack of all trades and helps me with SO many nutritious swaps. In this recipe I utilize coconut oil and coconut sugar and they are such yummy additions.
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Step 2: First, mix the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Step 3: Next, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients: cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar. Stir well before adding the almond flour.
- Step 4: Add the almond flour a little at a time, stirring until well combined.
- Step 5: Grease a mini muffin pan with avocado oil. Fill each well full with balls of batter – do not worry about overfilling.
- Step 6: Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the muffins are firm to the touch. Let cool slightly before removing from the pan – almond flour is prone to crumbling easily.
Cinnamon Gluten Free Mini Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 3 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Next stir in cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar. Slowly start to incorporate the almond flour, adding in 1 cup at a time. Mix well.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with avocado oil spray. Roll the batter into small balls that fill each muffin well (they will not increase in size while baking).
- Bake for 18-20 min or until firm. Allow to cool before removing from the pan.
What are your favorite kinds of muffins to enjoy in the morning? Don’t forget to check out our other favorites: morning glory muffins!