Protein-Packed Mango Pineapple Smoothie is as nutritious as it is delicious! Filled with vibrant fruit and veggies, a tasty protein, and a healthy fat, this smoothie can easily replace one of your meals while keeping you satisfied for hours. Prep a few smoothie bags ahead to store in the freezer for an even simpler treat..
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
This smoothie is a meal in and of itself and does not need any accompaniments. However, if you like to have more than just a smoothie, halve the recipe and pair it with any of these!
- Cinnamon Gluten Free Mini Muffins – My morning pre workout fix – the best combo
- Apple Fritter Waffles – A little sweet but perfect on the go!
- Gluten-Free Morning Glory Muffins – Healthy muffin for a healthy smoothie? Check
How To: Make Protein-Packed Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Making a satisfying smoothie that tastes this good AND is nutritionally balanced should be illegal, just saying.
I tried jumping on the smoothie-train before and it completely fell flat. While they tasted great, it took a lot of time prepping each day and I was starving within the hour. It simply was not worth it.
Flash forward, and now every morning I start my day with a version of this protein breakfast smoothie. I stay full until lunch at noon and have it ready in minutes.
You don’t have to worry about the fullness aspect, because I took care of that for you. But to help you save on time, 10/10 recommend buying frozen fruit instead of fresh. There’s no competition. Just do it and thank me later.
Then, once you have your frozen ingredients, prep your smoothies for the week using reusable storage bags or glass containers. Each morning you take out your smoothie bag, add your mix-ins, and finish with milk. That’s all it takes!
- Step 1: Add all ingredients to a blender. I like my nutribullet but it can sometimes struggle with this amount of frozen ingredients. (Vitamix is my dream!)
- Step 2: Blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Give your blender cup a good shake if you feel it is not blending well enough.
- Step 3: If you would like a smoothie that has a thinner, more liquid consistency, add more almond milk and blend again.
- Step 4: Top with chia seeds, coconut flakes, and any fresh fruit you have available.
Protein-Packed Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen pineapple, mango, strawberries mix
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds additional to garnish
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- ½ cup almond milk more if desired
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk, if desired, for a thinner consistency.
- Top with additional chia seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes, and fresh fruit.
Do you have any favorite mix-ins that you add to your smoothies? I love incorporating as much nutritional goodness as possible into each one!