Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables is a satisfying and nutritious meal that shines on busy evenings. With only a few simple ingredients and very little prep, this sheet pan dinner is guaranteed to be added to your favorites!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
This recipe is Week 12 of our new “What’s For Dinner?” meal series, consisting of 12 weeks of delicious and fun meals for busy weeknights. Check back each week for inspiration to help you decide what’s for dinner!
Make it a Meal!
By itself this sheet pan is a satisfying dinner, but add a few extras if you’re feeling hungry
- Perfect Instant Pot Rice – This sheet pan meal was made for rice
- Pomegranate Basmati Rice – Spruce up your rice with pomegranate arils!
- Crispy Skillet Potatoes – If rice isn’t your thing, crispy potatoes it is…
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes – …or mashed!
- Healthy Banana Oat Bread – A light side to accompany your healthy dinner
- Fresh Peach and Oat Crumble – Pop this in the oven after your sheet pan and voila! Dessert is ready
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes – A creamy, zesty lime, bite-size dessert
- Peppermint Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies – Double chocolate, double yes
How To: Make Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables
Sheet pan meals are low on prep but high on flavor for a simple and delicious weeknight meal.
Preheat the oven to 400° F. On a large sheet pan spread out all of the vegetables until they lie flat. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt, pepper, and if desired, red pepper flakes for a little heat. Toss the vegetables well.
Clear a little space to set each salmon piece on the pan. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the salmon and the vegetables. Toss the vegetables carefully around the salmon to coat with the sauce.
Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve right away with rice.
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced thin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 12 oz salmon pieces
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper on a large sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place the salmon on the sheet pan. Pour teriyaki sauce over the salmon and vegetables. Carefully toss the vegetables to distribute the sauce.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and serve with rice.
You cannot go wrong with a sheet pan meal! What are some of your family’s most beloved sheet pan meals for dinner?