Perfectly Pink Valentine’s Day Fudge is the ideal sweet treat to make your loved ones feel adored. It couldn’t be easier to prepare festive heart-shaped goodies with only 4 simple ingredients. Have you ever seen a pink dessert that’s as charming and delightful??
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
- Sparkling Pink Raspberry Punch – A pink drink to go with your pink dessert! A Valentine’s Day match made in heaven
- Raspberry White Wine Spritzer – Keeping that pink vibe with an alcoholic treat
- Date Night Cheese Fondue – It’s in the name so you know it’s true – this fondue was made for a date night for two
- The Absolute Best Chicken Marsala – This Italian dish will transport you to the romantic coasts of Italy
- Crispy Persian Rice with Tahdig – Spruce up your plain rice side with this incredibly delicious and special persian rice with the oh-so-heavenly tahdig
- Pomegranate Basmati Rice – More pink inspiration for your pink-themed holiday!
How to: Make Valentine’s Day Fudge
Get your sweet tooth ready because this perfectly pink valentine’s day fudge will be ready in no time!
Either using the stove or the microwave, melt the white chocolate chips until smooth. On the stove, use medium-low heat. If using the microwave, heat on low power for 30-second intervals.
Regardless of which method is used, stir frequently!
Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined. Heat for minimum of 30 seconds and stir.
Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract and food flooring. Add 1 drop of red food coloring for a bright pink color. For a darker color, add 1 drop of food coloring at a time until the desired color is achieved.
Pour the fudge into a dish and chill for at least 1 hour. For festive Valentine’s Day hearts, use heart shaped molds.
The fudge does not contain marshmallows so it will be very soft and will soften quickly outside of the fridge. Store in the freezer for more firm fudge.
Perfectly Pink Valentine’s Day Fudge
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Red food coloring
- In a pot over medium-low heat, melt white chocolate chips until smooth, stirring frequently.
- Add sweetened condensed milk. Mix for 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and 1 drop of red food coloring. Stir and add more food coloring one drop at a time until the desired color is reached.
- Pour into heart molds and chill for at least an hour before serving.
Who knew fudge could be so pink?? I’d love to hear about other fun-colored fudge inspiration!