Whipped Feta and Honey Dip is a creamy snack dip that seamlessly combines sweet and savory flavors. Inspired by the Mediterranean, this zesty appetizer pairs best with warm pita, roasted vegetables, and a glass of wine. Transport yourself to the isles of Greece with this show-stopping dish!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Serve Whipped Feta and Honey Dip as a snack or add it to your next meal with any of these complementary recipes.
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup – With feta in this soup, it’s a match made in heaven
- Moroccan Chicken Couscous Salad Bowls – More feta over here!
- Pomegranate Basmati Rice – Pomegranates have the ultimate mediterranean feel
- Crispy Persian Rice with Tahdig – Persian influence in this delectable side
- Almond Apricot Thumbprint Cookies – Apricot shines in these sweets
- Mango Coconut Ice Cream Bars – Mango and coconut are the ultimate fruit duo!
How To: Make Whipped Feta and Honey Dip
Whipped Feta and Honey Dip is one of those dishes where gathering all the ingredients is the hardest part. The food processor does all the heavy lifting and has this appetizer ready in under 5 minutes.
Prepare this zesty cheese dip for your next cookout or social gathering and be ready to blow everyone away!
- Step 1: Add feta, olive oil, yogurt, lemon, honey, and garlic to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Step 2: If the mixture is too thick, add more olive oil ½ tbsp at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Step 3: Scoop the whipped feta onto a serving platter or a wide bowl. Make a well in the middle of the mixture and fill with olive oil. Top with an additional drizzle of olive oil and pistachios, red pepper flakes, and fresh parsley.
- Step 4: Serve with pita, crackers, and veggie slices or spread on toast or a bagel. Enjoy!
Whipped Feta and Honey Dip
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil more as needed
- ½ cup coconut milk yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- 2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley roughly chopped
- In a food processor, combine feta, olive oil, yogurt, lemon juice and zest, honey, and garlic and pulse until smooth. Add more olive oil ½ tbsp at a time if needed for a creamier texture.
- Transfer to a bowl or serving platter and top with more olive oil, pistachios, red pepper flakes, and fresh parsley.
- Serve with pita, crackers, and veggie slices or spread on toast. Enjoy!
Have you ever had whipped feta? It’s so rich and creamy and makes for the perfect afternoon snack with veggies, crackers, and more.
22 thoughts on “Whipped Feta and Honey Dip”
You just know how to get my mouth watering! I’m quite literally obsessed with todays recipe. I’ve recently fallen in love with feta and the sound of that combined with honey sounds incredible. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with us lovely, I’ll be making asap! Xo
Elle – ellegracedeveson.com
This looks so fresh and pretty. I’d like to link to it from an upcoming post I’m doing, so I’ll let you know when it goes live
I am DROOLING! This recipe sounds incredible and so fresh. Feta cheese is one of my absolute favourites mmm!
Looks absolutely delicious. I love feta and honey together.
Whipped Feta And Honey Dip? 😮 Stop it. Who’d of thought it? I need this in my life and mouth.
Jeeez, you’ve done it again.
Now that recipe couldn’t be easier. It looks really delicious and I’m sure it is. The only way to find out is of course to try it out. And I’m looking forward to that. Thanks for sharing,
Okay, this is crazy good! Oh, how I love feta (even though I’m wildly dairy intolerant, haha). This sounds incredible and I’m going to make it this weekend!
This whipped feta and honey dip look delicious! x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk
Drooling and amazed at how quick it is to make. I do happen to have some extra feta and cannot wait to make this feta and honey dip.
Thank you for sharing.
I love this combo. Such an easy dip, and it’s hard not to eat the whole bowl!
Wow these are some fabulous flavors! I swapped some of the ingredients to their vegan equivalents to meet my dietary needs, and it turned out just as great. Thanks so much for sharing!
How delicious is this? Can’t wait to try this whipped feta recipe asap!
This sounds soo good and I already have the majority of the ingredients. Looking forward to trying this one!
This is such a creamy dip! The best appetizer!
Oh wow, this looks amazing! I love how you’ve suggested things that can be paired with this, I definitely wouldn’t have thought of those. Thanks for sharing xx
Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/
wow this whipped feta is so dreamy. Super tasty!
This recipe is right up my street. Tempting and well presented.
This looks so yummy and would love to try it. I haven’t tried something like this.
My kids loved your honey and feta dip with some crackers. We all loved it, thanks!
This is such a great dip. Love the combination of ingredients to make it creamy, sweet and so delicious.
I love honey and I love feta, but I never considered putting them together. Looks great! Your posts always seem to make me hungry!
All of the other recipes for whipped feta have cream cheese in them…but I prefer the yogurt in your recipe. This would be a great dip for figs, now I can’t wait until they come in!