Whipped Feta and Honey Dip is a creamy snack dip that seamlessly combines sweet and savory flavors. Inspired by the Mediterranean, this zesty appetizer pairs best with warm pita, roasted vegetables, and a glass of wine. Transport yourself to the isles of Greece with this show-stopping dish!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Make it a Meal!
Serve Whipped Feta and Honey Dip as a snack or add it to your next meal with any of these complementary recipes.
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup – With feta in this soup, it’s a match made in heaven
- Moroccan Chicken Couscous Salad Bowls – More feta over here!
- Pomegranate Basmati Rice – Pomegranates have the ultimate mediterranean feel
- Crispy Persian Rice with Tahdig – Persian influence in this delectable side
- Almond Apricot Thumbprint Cookies – Apricot shines in these sweets
- Mango Coconut Ice Cream Bars – Mango and coconut are the ultimate fruit duo!
How To: Make Whipped Feta and Honey Dip
Whipped Feta and Honey Dip is one of those dishes where gathering all the ingredients is the hardest part. The food processor does all the heavy lifting and has this appetizer ready in under 5 minutes.
Prepare this zesty cheese dip for your next cookout or social gathering and be ready to blow everyone away!
- Step 1: Add feta, olive oil, yogurt, lemon, honey, and garlic to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Step 2: If the mixture is too thick, add more olive oil ½ tbsp at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Step 3: Scoop the whipped feta onto a serving platter or a wide bowl. Make a well in the middle of the mixture and fill with olive oil. Top with an additional drizzle of olive oil and pistachios, red pepper flakes, and fresh parsley.
- Step 4: Serve with pita, crackers, and veggie slices or spread on toast or a bagel. Enjoy!
Whipped Feta and Honey Dip
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil more as needed
- ½ cup coconut milk yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- 2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley roughly chopped
- In a food processor, combine feta, olive oil, yogurt, lemon juice and zest, honey, and garlic and pulse until smooth. Add more olive oil ½ tbsp at a time if needed for a creamier texture.
- Transfer to a bowl or serving platter and top with more olive oil, pistachios, red pepper flakes, and fresh parsley.
- Serve with pita, crackers, and veggie slices or spread on toast. Enjoy!
Have you ever had whipped feta? It’s so rich and creamy and makes for the perfect afternoon snack with veggies, crackers, and more.